CBD DOG OIL 450MG - BRADY'S SENIOR BLEND
AUSTIN & KAT’S Brady’s Senior Blend CBD Dog Oil 450MG
In honor of Brady – this Senior Formula was developed through Kat’s years of experience with CBD and older dogs.
Included is the perfect balance of CBD-rich hemp extract with cold-pressed hemp seed, coconut, and green-lipped mussel oils for a tasty way to get greater enjoyment out of each day. What makes this formula even more special is its wide range of complementary botanicals, like Reishi mushroom, Gingko Biloba, bilberry, hawthorn berry, and turmeric.
Senior Blend formula benefits:
- Organic Turmeric extract
- Wild Reishi mushroom
- Organic Gingko Biloba
- Organic Bilberry
- Organic Hawthorn Berry
- Green-lipped mussel
Broad Spectrum Hemp Oil, hempseed oil, Reishi Mushroom, Holy Basil, Ginkgo Biloba, Bilberry, Hawthorn Berry, New Zealand Green Mussel, Turmeric Rhizome, MCT Oil from Coconut, Coconut Glycerin
Every tincture is coupled with medical-grade calibrated droppers for precise measurement and consistency of dosing. Oils provide an onset of quick relief as absorption starts in the mouth (within 15-20 minutes), 40-60 minutes later a more pronounced effect should be noticeable.
Administer orally at least 30-45 minutes prior to a full meal.
- Pets less than 25 pounds should start with 0.25 mL, or one 1/4 of a dropper (3.75 mg of CBD)
- Pets between 25 and 50 pounds should start with 0.50mL or one 1/2 of a dropper (7.50 mg of CBD)
- Pets larger than 50 pounds should start with 1.00mL, or one full dropper (15.0 mg of CBD)
Repeat dosage every 4-8 hours as needed. Every pet is different and you know your pet’s needs best. Some may require more per dose, while others may require less.
The best practice for introducing hemp into your pet’s daily regimen is to start on the low end and build up from there.
- Use 1-3 mg per 10 pounds of pet weight, and look for a noticeable change in their demeanor. For more reactive situations or severe discomfort, begin with a minimum of 2-3 mg per 10 pounds of pet weight
- If not you do not notice a change, administer an additional ½ dose.
- The most important thing is to pay attention and adjust as you see fit. You are your pet’s best advocate.
- Do not put the dropper into the pet’s mouth as you may introduce bacteria, instead place the oil into a small bowl, apply to a piece of dehydrated food, or mix with a small amount of food.
Lab ResultsAustin and Kat Brady's Senior Formula Oil
All products are hemp-derived and contain less than 0.3% Δ9 THC.
The use of this product may cause a positive drug test.